It’s been a few months since YouTube Premium went to India. To encourage users to try new services, YouTube offers a free one-month trial of YouTube Music and YouTube Premium. YouTube’s Premium Membership offers several benefits, such as free advertising, the ability to upload and watch videos offline, and background playback. It also includes a subscription to YouTube Originals and YouTube Music Premium, which otherwise costs Rs.99 per month. In India, after a 30-day trial period, users can continue to use YouTube Premium for only 129 rupees per month.
However, in order to subscribe to a free YouTube Premium trial, you must provide a valid means of payment (credit card or direct debit). At the end of your trial period, your YouTube subscription is automatically renewed. Services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Apple News Plus also use a similar approach to testing. If you do not find the premium service worthy, you can cancel it at any time. Those who explicitly try to get it for free may want to cancel it before the renewal period expires, otherwise they will have to pay a monthly fee.
Methods for cancelling premium subscriptions on YouTube
The cancellation procedure for YouTube Premium differs considerably for iPhone and Android users. Android users can easily cancel a free trial or subscription. However, if you subscribe to YouTube Premium with your iPhone or iPad, your YouTube subscription will be managed by Apple. That’s why iOS users cannot cancel their subscription through the YouTube application or website.
on iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings for your iOS device. In the Preferences section, tap iTunes & App Store. Then touch Apple ID and select Show Apple ID. App Stores .
- Use the ID item for authentication or enter a password.
- Scroll down the Account window and open Subscriptions.
- Select YouTube Premium and click Cancel Subscription. .
- Click on Confirm.
POWERFUL: To cancel the EEZ5 bonus subscription
Using iTunes (on PC or Mac)
If you no longer have your Apple device with you, use the method described below. While Mac users can manage their subscription through the App Store or iTunes. In the meantime, Windows users can download iTunes to their computer to cancel their YouTube Premium subscription.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
- Open iTunes.
- 1. From the iTunes menu bar, touch Account > Connection.
- Log in with the Apple ID you used to subscribe to YouTube Premium.
- Now click on View my account.
- Scroll down to the Settings section on the Account Information page.
- Click on the Manage button on the right side of the subscription.
- Click the Edit button next to your YouTube subscription.
- Then click the Unsubscribe button.
- Confirm the cancellation by selecting Confirm.
Pay attention: If you have completed the test of the Premium Campaign halfway through, you can still use the service until the end of the test.
- Open the application on YouTube.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select a paid membership.
- Click Manage for YouTube Premium.
- Now select Cancel membership. Click and continue to cancel.
Alternative method – Android users can also cancel their subscription via the YouTube website.
I hope you found this contribution useful.
how to cancel youtube channel membership,youtube music account,youtube premium terms and conditions,youtube premium refund,how to cancel youtube channel subscription,how do i cancel my youtube tv subscription,how to cancel youtube premium on itunes,youtube.com paid membership,youtube music 2 week trial,manage subscriptions iphone,apple subscription refund,how to cancel subscriptions on iphone xr,how to cancel app subscription android,how to cancel subscriptions on amazon,how to delete expired subscriptions on iphone,how to cancel youtube premium on iphone,can't cancel youtube premium,how to cancel youtube music free trial 2020,how to cancel youtube red subscription on iphone,how to cancel youtube account,cancel my youtube,youtube premium cancel refund